Friday, January 14, 2011

Teacher's Day at Limketkai Atrium

Division of Cagayan de Oro City celebrates Teacher's Day during the Education Week celebration at Limketkai Atrium. A Fun Day for teachers as games, door prizes, surprises and a variety show - showcasing the different talents of teachers as well. West City Central School Teachers showcased a dance KALIPAY during the variety show.  






Teacher's Day Celebration
December 6, 2010
Limketkai Atrium, Cagayan de Oro City Philippines
Theme: "Our Teachers, Let's Honor Them"

2 comments:

  1. Hello jen..thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. And thanks for the advice...You know I'm absent today because I am really affected with what happened. I just hope, we will be okay next week.
    I just want to ask jen..what case should I file is it the harassment? sorry, wala jud ko know what to do. But I'm hoping dili na mi muabot ana...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice kaayo inyo world teachers day celebration noh? I will follow ur blog its really interesting

    ReplyDelete